Currently, Mylon maintains a balance of steady live performances, and educating the next generation of musicians while giving back to the community. Mylon holds close to his heart the importance of using his talents to help inspire youth to reach their full potential and to excel in the arts. He offers musical workshops on improvisation, expression, and protocol on becoming an artist. His workshops are available for students of all ages and levels. They are offered globally and have already been well-received in the Caribbean and North America.
Mylon provides engaging workshops on the following topics:
- Advanced Improvisational techniques (woodwind instruments)
- Jazz Style, Technique, and Improvisation
- Caribbean music and culture
- Caribbean percussion and polyrhythmic techniques
- Woodwind fundamental techniques and tips on effective practice and precision
Mylon’s workshop can be catered to educate all ages and levels, however, he specializes in working with intermediate – advanced players in improvisation.
Connect with Mylon to stay posted on upcoming workshops, or to arrange your own!